UI Testing with Puppeteer
- Paperback: 316 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 11, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 180020678X
- ISBN-13: 978-1800206786
UI Testing with Puppeteer: Write fail-safe automation tests, device emulation, and browser automation using Puppeteer’s Google-powered API
Puppeteer is an open source web automation library created by Google to perform tasks such as end-to-end testing, performance monitoring, and task automation with ease. Using real-world use cases, this book will take you on a pragmatic journey, helping you to learn Puppeteer and implement best practices to take your automation code to the next level!
- Understand browser automation fundamentals
- Explore end-to-end testing with Puppeteer and its best practices
- Apply CSS Selectors and XPath expressions to web automation
- Discover how you can leverage the power of web automation as a developer
- Emulate different use cases of Puppeteer such as network speed tests and geolocation
- Get to grips with techniques and best practices for web scraping and web content generation
By the end of this UI Testing with Puppeteer book, you’ll have learned how to make the most of Puppeteer’s API and be able to apply it in your real-world projects.