- Paperback: 314 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 29, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1098100336
- ISBN-13: 978-1098100339
Smaller C: Lean Code for Small Machines
For makers looking to use the smallest microcontrollers or to wring the highest performance out of larger ones, the C language is still the best option. This Smaller C practical book provides a solid grounding in C basics for anyone who tinkers with programming microcontrollers. You’ll explore the many ways C enables developers and makers to get big results out of tiny devices.
- Learn C fundamentals, such as data types, flow control, and functions
- Explore memory management including how programs work on small devices
- Understand answers provided in online forums such as Reddit or Stack Overflow
- Write efficient, custom C code that’s both readable and maintainable
- Analyze the performance of your code and weigh optimizations
- Evaluate third-party libraries for use in your own projects
- Create your own libraries to share with others
Author Marc Loy shows you how to write clean, maintainable C code from scratch. This language and its cousin, C++, are still widely used to write low-level code for device drivers or operating systems. By understanding C syntax and its quirks, you’ll gain an enduring computer language literacy that will help you pick up new languages and styles more easily.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Vintage Ear Cuff Earrings Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]