- Paperback: 279 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 11, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484268547
- ISBN-13: 978-1484268544
Extending Gatsby: Create a Blog Site Using MDX, CDN, and Netlify
Expand your Gatsby development skills by building a production-ready blog website. This book teaches you how to use Gatsby alongside the latest technologies including MDX, CDN, and Netlify.
In this project, you will create a very complex and large blog site with just MDX files and learn to optimize images using CDN for faster website loading. You will also learn to continuously deploy to Netlify enabling you to provide daily site updates easily. To get the most out of this book you should be comfortable with the basics of React and familiar with Gatsby fundamentals as covered in Foundation Gatsby Projects, which provides several stepping stone projects.
What You’ll Learn
- Develop a production-ready, complex, blogging system site with MDX
- Learn to make a complete mobile site
- Continuously deploy your site using Netlify
- Add functionalities with the powerful Gatsby plugin ecosystem
Rather than cover how to create a simple blog site, Extending Gatsby goes beyond the basics to extend your blogging skills.