Corporate Learning with Moodle Workplace
- Paperback: 358 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 27, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800205341
- ISBN-13: 978-1800205345
Corporate Learning with Moodle Workplace: Discover techniques and practices to bring learning and development in line with day-to-day operations for small and large enterprises through hands-on examples
Moodle Workplace is a comprehensive extension to Standard Moodle, the world’s most used learning management system (LMS) platform, empowering millions of learners worldwide. Moodle Workplace is suitable for businesses and organizations, from small enterprises to global corporations.
Corporate Learning with Moodle Workplace is a comprehensive introduction to this latest product from Moodle, which facilitates collaborative learning in enterprises and larger teams. Complete with detailed descriptions, a variety of diagrams, and real working examples, this easy-to-follow guide will teach you everything you need to know to manage a Moodle Workplace system. You’ll learn how to manage your users along reporting lines and organize them in to tenants, organizations, positions, job assignments, and teams, before setting up typical HR processes such as induction, compliance, and reporting. Filled with real-world examples, the book covers blended and offline scenarios, including appointments and the Moodle Workplace mobile app.
- Understand the Moodle Workplace business model
- Support multiple business entities using multi-tenancy, organizations, positions, job assignments, and teams
- Explore best practices for organizing typical HR processes such as onboarding, compliance, and reporting
- Automate business workflows using dynamic rules and migrations
- Support blended and offline learning via seminar management and the Workplace app
- Incentivize skill development and learning through certificates, competencies, and badges
- Customize Moodle Workplace to reflect an organization’s corporate identity
- Familiarize yourself with Moodle Workplace Web services
By the end of this Corporate Learning with Moodle Workplace book, you’ll have learned how to fully manage a Moodle Workplace instance.